My Friendship JOurney

small pieces of  memories 
 spread over the lawn of moments 
where we walk barefooted 
we have came so far 
 where i had  removed my shoes  i forgot
my toes were soft when i came
they will remain soft 
till small sweet memories 
carry to tickle  them 
true
i forgot where 
where i had removed my shoes
but now i feel 
i don't need them anymore  
 cause things which i learnt with you all
i adore
  
these memories which we will cherish in our hearts 
the things which you all made me learn 
the nights before exams 
the first day with you at the gym 
sleeping in the first bench
in biswal sir's class  
getting thrown out of the maths  class
in this secluded world of mine 
i have people who truly care

some are ambitious 
some are reserved 
some are thinkers &some are the visionary ;
some making others happy ;
some trying to get noticed ;
a interesting  group of friends 
in the journey of life that never ends
i need words to describe how i feel 
with you all
 i am the one blessed 
those   who corrected me for my wrongs 
b'coz of those i'am alive

I can see a lot of live in you all
i can see what you cant 
to be together is all i want 






2 comments:

 

Flickr Photostream

Total Pageviews

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Hi this is Rishabh roy , i am a 2nd year b.tech computer science student studying in KIIT university . i like to write poems and i am writing this blog so that i can look back how i spent my college days .