I am the music just for you

 This is a short poem where every guy thinks he is this perfect song for that perfect girl of her.

This poem is dedicated to that girl 



What if I am a stereo?
My heart has a beat, it’s just for you
I speak in a slow voice so listen close
Your thoughts are in all my songs and every note
You know I am only your stereo.

I think I am this music made just for you
I have a song for your every mood
We will be together singing just us two
So come dance with your stereo

SO don’t think of me like other cd’s on the shelf
Cause I wouldn’t leave you like everybody else
I couldn’t remember the name of your stupid ex
I pray you push next on his stupid tracks
I am really apologetic for few skipping tracks
I too have few love scars and little scratch
But now I am happy to be over that
You got smile got me making these tracks.

What if I am little head phones around your neck always near?
I will sing sweet songs softly in your ear
Hold your hand when you are blue
Turn my volume up to lighten the mood
Sing that perfect track to make you feel good
And every other track you like to keep you glued.




With these lines I try to make you understand
I will be the beat to which you will jam
It was not something for which I had planned
But now you are stuck in my head like this crazy tune
And you know I am your earphones, cd, stereo and I only play for you.


-MJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Total Pageviews

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Hi this is Rishabh roy , i am a 2nd year b.tech computer science student studying in KIIT university . i like to write poems and i am writing this blog so that i can look back how i spent my college days .