I'm....STILL RUNNING


Running THe whole Life

Hushh... I'm tired,
racing racing running running I'm fucking fired.
Began with a race when the sperms were a million,
I had my tail filled with some extra gallon.
Won it, broke it, slept for 9 months,
then it was turn to get some warm up.
The warm up ended at the age of three,
when I got admission in nursery.
Had to compete with about thirty,
way too easy, thought as a nerdy.
Forgot that they too beat those millions,
so I had to be 1st out of billions.
Somehow maintained to get some self respect,
but the kindergartens got me suspect.
Was it the System or was 'me' weak,
saw outta window an ave with a beak!!
Please man, show me a way outta here,
there's lotta pain for me to bear.
May be I'ma dick who is coward,
but seems too easy to play a game of billiard.
I made it out of school,
shut up man! College ahead! Don't be much cool.
'Oops' tongue swirled out my mouth,
shit man, never thought that out....
How I'm gonna get a motherfucking college,
may be my dad get a money full luggage.
Seriously don't want that bag fulla money,
don't wanna be a engineer  swimming in honey.
I'm sure that I would surely drown,
I'm just a noob, I wanna stick to ground.
Love to do some creative,
studying to me is quite sedative.

But still.....here I'm....STILL RUNNING....!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Total Pageviews

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Hi this is Rishabh roy , i am a 2nd year b.tech computer science student studying in KIIT university . i like to write poems and i am writing this blog so that i can look back how i spent my college days .